Exclusive Interview With Symphony of the Goddesses Producer
1. The Symphony of the Goddess tour has been a huge success and
continues to draw crowds. With this in mind, are there any plans for
next year? How long will this tour continue on for?
Next year we will be on a hiatus for the Zelda tour. I will touring my new
show rePlay Symphony of Heroes www.replay-symphony.com. We should be coming with something
special for Zelda fans in 2015.
2. I noticed there had been a change in conductors to the series. Why
was this change made after so many shows?
Eimear Noone took a leave of absence to give birth to her first child.
3. Are there any plans to add new content? Maybe something for A Link
We have added new content for Second Quest shows. Including a Wind Waker HD
and Skyward Sword.
4. Will any of the music from this tour be making it into the rePlay
Ocarina of time is featured as part of rePlay.
5. How involved is Nintendo with the show production and tour
They are not involved with the tour schedule. As far as the production is
concerned we worked very closely with them on the content. Ultimately
everything musically and visually is approved by Kondo san and Aonuma san.
6. What has been the most interesting moment from the tour so far?
The shows in Mexico City were amazing! 10000 fans in one place to celebrate
the music of Zelda was quite a moment. Montreal during the encores they did
hockey chants. It was raucous! So many wonderful moments. Of course having
Kondo San and Aonuma san at the concerts makes everything feel more real.
7. Are there any plans for a CD to be produced after the tour ends?
I would love to record a CD. As of right now all that is available is the CD
recording I produced that was released with the Skyward Sword as part of the
Exclusive Interview With Symphony of the Goddesses Producer,